2. Information You Provide and We Collect
2.1 To provide the services of Bloomer, we access, collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
1) information provide to us when you open a Bloomer account, including your account name, gender, date of birth, age, city or area, social media account information (profile photo, gender, etc.), and any tags you posted about yourself;
2) any information included in your Bloomer profile which are visible to other users of Bloomer, or information you make available to us via your use of Bloomer, which may include your photos, gender, and city or area;
3) information about your and others’ usage of and interaction with the service and our application, including usage by geographies, device and connection information, IP address, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and network type;
4) information we collect as you use Bloomer, which may include: ✓ technical information, such as your mobile carrier-related information, configuration information made available by other programs you use to access Bloomer, your IP address, your location/country/region/time zone, your device's version and identification number, user settings, and the operating system; and ✓ information about the likes and dislikes you have made using Bloomer.
2.2 Special Note about Sensitive Personal Information
To provide certain features (e.g. online video calling), we must access your microphone, camera, or location, with your permission, as described below:
1) Microphone: We access the microphone on your device (with your permission) to record audio messages and deliver sound during video calls.
2) Camera: We access the camera on your device (with your permission) to take your profile pictures and deliver realtime images during video calls.
3) Location: We display your current location on your profile page (with your permission) to provide personalized and optimized experience for you and other users.
Please note that we do not use your sensitive personal information for the purpose of making direct marketing unless agreed by you.
2.3 Special Note about Children’s Information
The services of Bloomer are not for anyone under the age of 【18】, and anyone under the specified minimum age may not create a Bloomer account or use Bloomer services. Hence, we do not knowingly collect personal information from any data subject under such age. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a data subject under 【18】, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
1) to provide services to you (including both the services currently provided by us via Bloomer and the services to be rendered by us via Bloomer in the future);
2) to personalize and improve our services and your experiences when you use our services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads;
3) to respond to inquiries, for the purposes of customer service, security, archival and backup purposes in connection with providing services of Bloomer;
4) to monitor and analyze usage and trends of our services;
5) to enhance the safety and security of our products and services;
6) to verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
Bloomer allows you to share text messages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications in the Bloomer application with other users, and if you choose to do so your text messages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications will be stored on our servers. In addition, if you choose to share these items with other Bloomer users, we may not be able to remove them from our servers or make them unavailable to anyone you have shared them with. Sending and sharing text messages, photos, screenshots, videos or other communications in the Bloomer application is your decision. By choosing to share that information, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available (depending in part on your actions or the actions of others with whom you have shared the information). Bloomer is not responsible for any use or misuse of information you share.
3.2 Transfer and Storage
We operate and may continue to operate servers in a number of jurisdictions around the world, so the server on which your personal information is used and stored may not be in your jurisdiction.
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Sharing on our products
1) Public information in your profile can be seen by anyone. Please do not post or add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
2) Your active status or usage information is collected and displayed to other users (e.g. whether you are currently active on Bloomer).
Sharing with third-party partners
1) Measurement partners.
We may share information about you in anonymous and/or aggregated form with third parties for usage analytics (to help us better understand who is using our services and how), and for industry analysis, research, and other similar purposes.
2) Partners offering services in Bloomer
3) Law enforcement
4) New owner
3.4 Security Measures We Take to Protect Your Information
We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, however, despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. In the event that your personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will promptly notify you if your personal information has been compromised, as required by applicable law. Where we do share your personal information with any third parties, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that such third parties only use your personal information:
(ii) subject to any other instructions we give them, including any appropriate confidentiality and security measures that we implement.
4. How to Access Your Information
You can access and modify the information you provided to us through your account.
Once your account is closed or deleted, you will no longer have access to your message history, preferences or any other information associated with your use of our services. Even after you remove information from your account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users.
Additionally, we will retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce the Terms of Service. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
In some cases, we may not be able to update, amend or remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know why we are unable to do so, for example, certain requests may require disproportionate technical effort or extremely impractical, or are prohibited by law.
5. How to request deletion of the data that you gave us.
We want you to be in control of your information and be aware of your privacy rights. Here are a few key point to know.
Deletion. We have provide you a method to delete all of your data by deleting your account. You can delete your account by using the corresponding functionality on the service.
6. Contacting Us